Whether you believe it or not, you are beautiful!! We all get dismayed to wake up to a giant pimple in the middle of our forehead, but there are so many ways to prevent this from happening. There are also preventative measures that can be taken to avoid these mishaps. This article will address these tips.
• Managing your stress levels can be an important part of your skin care regimen. High levels of stress can trigger skin problems such as breakouts and acne. To keep this from occurring, find ways of calming yourself or eliminating high stress situations from your life. Your face will thank you for it.
• Maintain healthy skin by using an organic soap. Regular soap can dry out your skin, which leads to less elasticity, wrinkles, and can cause irritated skin to become dry and flaky.
• Be very gentle to the area around your eyes, especially when removing eye makeup. The skin of the area eye is extremely thin and fragile, and the first area to show signs of aging.
• Taking hot baths and showers feel good, but they aren’t particularly good for your skin. Hot water can actually damage your skin.
• When washing or exfoliating your skin, be careful not to be too harsh. If you rub your skin too hard or use an overly harsh exfoliant, you can cause damage to the skin cells. Using overly harsh chemical or exfoliants that scratch the skin, can actually do more harm than not washing at all. Use only certified organic products
• When finishing up your skin care routine find the perfect toner for your skin. It will help tighten your skin and get rid of any dirt or makeup that you may have missed during washing. In place of the toner once a week you should try using a certified organic facial gel which will deep clean your pores.
• To prevent dry skin from occurring, you can apply a hydrating gel to it. Hydrating gel can be applied to your skin & hair both.
• For total body exfoliation, invest in a long-handled, natural bristle brush. Before you step into the bath or shower, brush your dry skin with vigorous, circular motions. In addition to leaving your skin feeling tingly and invigorated, dry brushing will also improve your circulation and slough away dead skin to create a glowing appearance.
Your skin’s health is important. But the skin truly is a real organ, in fact the body’s largest. Your body’s health overall is reflected in the condition of your skin. By taking good care of yourself, you’ll get a clean bill of health at your annual physical, and you will look better!
Organic Skin Care
Choose organic skin care products. These contain natural ingredients that were grown using a more sustainable form of farming than the usual old pesticide and chemical fertilizer methods of farming. Organic ingredients are better for your skin, better for your body, and better for the environment as a whole.
Start your non-toxic & chemical free journey with Aarka Organics skincare products. All Aarka Organics products are organically certified, support health & wellness, and are100% handmade with loving care to cleanse, nourish and rejuvenate body & soul.
We can’t prevent every blemish but we can all fight against them. Taking care of your skin is easy and takes up virtually no time. Having healthy skin is a key to feeling beautiful inside and out and it costs almost no money to achieve this. Relax and enjoy the skin you’re in!